Thursday, January 1, 2009

EL EL AYCH

Here are some individual portraits of a band out of Oakville, Less Like Humans. They just finished recording their new EP (which is so sick) and are starting to book shows. They have gone through a few member changes & they are (I think so) at the best I have seen them. You can check out their music at www.myspace.com/lesslikehumans. I think their plan is to throw up a new song off their EP up on their site once the promos go up. Be sure to check out the top of the page to see the group shot.

I actually dirtied up my lens a bit and experiemented with lens flare and having the light come through the lens more directly to make some different designs around the subject matter. It's different but I think it suits the band and goes well.

-Jason

No comments: